Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WWW Wednesdays

To play along, just answer the following three questions… • What are you currently reading? • What did you recently finish reading? • What do you think you’ll read next? My answers:

1) I'm currently reading A Royal Duty, Paul Burrell's decade-old memoir about his time with Princess Diana. I can't believe that I'm just getting to it now!

2) Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell was much, much better than I expected. One of the best Scarpetta books I've read in years! The beginning is rather slow, with a lot of exposition, but I'm glad I stuck with it.

3) Mmmmm .... maybe the very popular 11/22/63 is next. I also have a Meg Cabot/chick lit mystery (Size 14 Is Not Fat) that appears interesting, as well as a thriller (L.A. Mental). I just don't know. So many books, so little time!

Go here to play along and check out other answers.

4 comments:

  1. What a great mix of books :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed 11/22/63, hope you do to! You can find my answers at bossnurse.blogspot.com

    Thanks for introducing me to a cool meme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Red Mist new? I haven't read a Scarpetta book in a while..they were starting to disappoint me.

    Here is my WWW http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying 11/22/63. I need to stop reading so many books at once, because it seems I'm not finishing any of them.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about adding Comment Moderation, folks. But look at the bright side, at least I've gotten rid of word verification!