Sunday, December 04, 2011

Christmas Meme

Purloined from Kwizgiver.

1. Worst Christmas song? "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer"
 
2. If you were a Christmas character, who would you be? Mary Bailey from It's A Wonderful Life.
 
3. What type of decoration should stop being made? Voice-activated Santas, the ones that startle me as I walk through Walgreen's 

4. Tastiest holiday treat? Anything with cinnamon

5. Favorite pop culture/stereotypical Christmas icon? Scrooge

6. Know how to make cookies/brownies/cake from scratch? Now I do

7. Ever cut your mouth on a candy cane/candy? No
 
8. What other culture would you like to experience Christmas with? London. I'd like to see if there's still a Dickens-y vibe.

9. What kind of pattern/pictures do you like on your wrapping paper? Small, so that it's still pretty on smaller packages.

10. Will you make a Christmas picture for your blog/website/profile? nope

11. Three best things about Christmas? The decorations, the music, the contagious and charitable spirit

1 comment:

  1. I bet there are neighborhoods in London that are magical during the holidays. I might have to change my answer to steal yours!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.