Friday, December 02, 2011

About comments

Every now and again I read one of you blogging buddies o' mine wondering wistfully why you don't receive any more comments. To which I ask, "Do you really want strangers venting their voluminous spleens on your blog?"

Every once in a while I'm accused of being an unsympathetic bitch for holding Betty Broderick responsible for shooting two people while they slept, pre-dawn on a Sunday morning, in their own beds. I'm too thick to understand that somehow it was self defense.

Now it seems I'm hard-hearted because I don't feel sorry for Joe Paterno after the role he played in the Penn State scandal.

Because I have Statcounter for this blog, I know that the Betty fans and the Paterno apologist arrived here the same way. They do searches for these hot button topics and then troll the web to tell complete strangers like me how wrong we are.

I don't get it.


It feels a more than a little sad, and it very annoying.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with your comment and if people don't like what i say on mine...well they can you know what...
    forget the comment..they are an idiot!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.