Saturday, November 05, 2011

Even better

That maddening tingling between my shoulder blades continued, even after last Friday's massage. Used a Living Social coupon and got a fabulous massage at a Michigan Avenue chiropractor's office. I preferred this therapist because he achieved the just right level of chattiness. Once we established where his ministrations would do the most good, and how much pressure felt right, I was able to just relax. I very nearly dozed off. It was delightful.

I also realize how much more comfortable I have become, having a strange man's hands on me. Even when I'm almost naked and should be feeling vulnerable, but I don't. I'm pleased and proud of that.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.