Thursday, September 15, 2011

Uh-oh

Yesterday, a few hours after leaving the doctor, I discovered a few drops of blood on my panties and my nightshirt. This morning when I changed the bandage, I found them again. It's at the very top and the very bottom of the incision. I'm going to continue keeping it clean and covered and, if it continues through the weekend, I'll call the doctor.

Oh yeah! The rash on my tummy my doctor knows about is still there, too. Yes, if Monday isn't a clearer day in The Land of the Incision, I'm definitely calling the doctor.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope it's nothing serious! Hopefully the rash isn't too uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there... the body goes through all kinds of strange convolutions when it's healing. I hope you're feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.