Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Want Wednesday

I want to be well. I don't feel great, and I should. After all, I'm moving more and eating better. And yet I feel some constant but hard-to-define pressure somewhere south of the navel. Is it because my diet has changed? Or is it an infection? The problem could be my kidneys or urinary tract or bowels or bladder.

I'm not trusting it to just go away and I'm not waiting until awareness moves to discomfort and then pain. I made an appointment to see my doctor one week from today. (Though the nurse told me my doctor could squeeze me in if my condition worsens. I love my doctor.)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're not going to wait to get this looked into. And hopefully you'll be feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.