Friday, July 22, 2011

Did I mention I'm seeing Sir Paul?

This morning I told my boss that something is going on with my kidneys, I need more tests, and so I'm adding a day to my vacation next week. He was nice about it.

Then I got home and listened to a message from my doctor. The test she ran Wednesday morning came back negative, which is both good and bad. I'm glad no icky, virulent bladder infection turned up. On the other hand, it would be nice if we knew what is causing my twinges and discomfort.

So now I have ultrasounds this coming Wednesday. I'm not happy. The prep is unpleasant. But it's a hurdle that has to be gotten over.

Next weekend, when all this is behind me -- on July 31 and August 1 -- I'm seeing my beloved Sir Paul! At my beloved Wrigley Field, no less. I'll just focus on that.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your in discomfort. I hope it gets resolved, soon. A dose of Sir Paul will make things better, though. I love the graphic!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.