Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Rain

1. It's Spring, grilling begins! If you plan a picnic, do you bow out if it rains? Easy: I don't host any such events.

2. Do you prefer food grilled on a charcoal or gas grill? Gas. But it's not a passionate, "keep that filthy Kingsford away from my food" kinda preference.

3. We're at the first grilling picnic. What's your meat order? Ribeye. And thank you for asking. Where can I get another beer?

4. What side dishes do you want? Corn on the cob. Lots of butter. Where can I get another beer?

5. Now, where do prefer to eat: at the picnic table or inside? How hot is it outside? I don't do heat. And how bad are the bugs? I'm allergic to bee sting, and would rather avoid the drama of the trip to the ER.

6. You were asked to bring a dish. What do you bring? Beer, which is SO a dish if you put the cans on a tray.

7. Does it bother you to have citronella candles burning if you are eating or cooking outside? Nope.

8. What fellow bloggers do you want to meet at the picnic? Oh hell, you're all invited!

9. Does there need to be a pool at the picnic, your choice? I'd prefer a pool. Built-in as opposed to above-ground. Am I being too demanding? Well then I'll just sit here on the porch and have another beer.

3 comments:

  1. You bring the beer, I'm bringing ice cream!

    Nothing like a cold beer on a hot day, especially at a picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point about that beer!

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/do-you-prefer-food-grilled-on-a-charcoal-or-gas-grill/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll bring the Smirnoff...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.