Saturday, April 02, 2011

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Hey Nineteen

1. What was the best thing about being 19? Everything was a little perkier

2. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? Water. Even just washing my hair gives me a fresh perspective.

3. Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when... my stomach growls

4. Name 3 fads from your teenage years. The Bee Gees, Boone's Farm, Charlie cologne

5. What's the best birthday present you've ever had? My friend Kathleen works for The Chicago Tribune and she gave me the press plate for the front page announcing Obama won the Presidency. Looking at it again, I can see how much the last couple years have aged him.

6. What's your oldest possession? My plush Lassie Dog, not unlike this one, though she's not so much plush anymore.

7. Do you have any phobias? Air travel (or, more precisely, not surviving a crash). I'm also none too crazy about squirrels and clowns.

8. This is pretty much the start of Spring (regardless of the snow in the east this week!); what's on your to-do list for the next few weeks to transition away from this long Winter we've been having? Sorting my clothes as I put my sweaters away and bring my blouses and t-shirts out. I'd say I'll be doing the same things with my shoes, boots, and sandals but let's face it, I never put my sandals away from fall.

9. Which of the 50 states in the U.S. would you rather die than live in? While my feelings about it aren't that drastic, I'd have to say Ohio.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a lover of flying either. That is a nice gift.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/study-hard-but-party-harder/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to start switching over my wardrobe but... we got 14 inches of snow yesterday/last night. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was SO happy about Obama. And now I think he is the pits. I did not see him not only not stopping those wars, but adding a third? Man, it's not been good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:26 PM

    Your response for #1 is the best I've read yet :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love flying...but i've been hearing many people who do not like clowns...



    http://www.kittykat1981.com/2011/04/saturday-9-hey-nineteen.html

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.