Monday, January 31, 2011

That was weird

I had a long dream last night that found me performing an elaborate song and dance number in drag, a la Judy Garland. Carl Reiner was coaching me, and Ashton Kutcher gave me the hat. Conventional dream analysis says that the performance part of the dream indicates my longing to be at the center of someone's attention, or of a specific situation.

How can anyone be asked to explain the unlikely and perhaps even unholy convergence of Carl Reiner and Ashton Kutcher?

5 comments:

  1. That IS bizarre! Ashton Kutcher? Oh Gal, you need a vacation or something. :)

    Get Kara to do dream analysis for you! heheh She pretty called it on my birthing Sophia one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very freaky dream! Oddly enough, I posted about my dream last night, too. The unlikely duo in your dream is scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you eat before you went to bed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I posted on FACEBOOK about a strange dream I had this week. Must be something in the Internet water....

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! That's as bizarre as the dream I had a few years ago where I was in a production of The Sound of Music with Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston. Ashton Kutcher=definite upgrade :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.