Tuesday, December 28, 2010

10 on Tuesday -- Instead of Blogging

Here are 10 ways I SHOULD be using my time today.

1) Trying on clothes. I have to figure out what I'm wearing on New Year's Eve in Key West, but since I feel -- and, well, AM -- fat, it doesn't seem like too much fun.

2) Packing. I leave tomorrow, you know.

3) Calling Delta Airlines. They're only giving me 45 minutes between flights when I return through Atlanta, and it doesn't seem like enough. Yet something tells me they won't be happy to talk to me today.

4) Sorting books. I promised myself I would make one more run to Goodwill for 2010, and there is still time today (if I take the bus).

5) Making lunch. Please note I said "making lunch," not "ordering lunch." There is food in the kitchen, after all.

6) Recharing. Phone. iPod. Camera.

7) Taking out the recycling. Yes, there's snow out there. But it's not reasonable to wait until April to use the back door.

8) Decide what to do with my Christmas presents, currently by the front door.

9) Vacuuming whatever floor is visible, between the gifts and recycling.

10) Switching purses. Of course, first I'll have to decide what clothes I'm taking with me tomorrow ...

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get everything done and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so deserve this trip. Take your time and don't stumble over those bags and get hurt before you have to leave.
    45 minute layover is a little scary in Atlanta.....hmmm....maybe you should take your roller skates.

    Can't wait to hear all about it! Have fun.
    Mims

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're getting a chance to hang out with some friends for NYE. It should be a very fun trip.

    Like Mimi, can't wait to hear all about the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.