Thursday, November 18, 2010

Liberated from Kwizgiver

You can see her answers here.

10 years ago … I was a little in love with a guy whose voice sounded just like Robert Downey, Jr.'s

5 years ago … I was really happy at work

1 year ago … My nephew was planning my family birthday party

Yesterday … was busy at work, which is a good feeling

Today … I was a lazy slug

Tomorrow … I may be reuniting with my aunt/Godmother, if plans go well

5 snacks I enjoy … Apples, American cheese, Original Fritos corn chips, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Raisinettes (at the movies)

5 bands I know most of the lyrics of their songs … The Beatles, Electric Light Orchestra, The Eagles, The Supremes, The Doobie Brothers

5 things I would do with $100 million
… quit my job, take care of my family, travel, start a charitable foundation, enjoy (These are Kwiz' answers, but they're perfect)

5 bad habits I have
… cluttering, farting around on the internet when I should be doing something productive, not drinking enough water, spending too much time in the tub, wasting electricity

5 locations I would run away to … Washington DC, NYC, Boston, Atlanta, Toronto

5 things I would never wear … fur, short shorts, spaghetti straps, bikini, or latex (Again, these are Kwiz' answers, but they're perfect)

5 things I like doing … emailing friends, watching movies, reading, playing with the cats, playing Canasta on Pogo

5 biggest joys of the moment
… my cat Reynaldo being sweet with the little neighbor girl, having our laundry room in working order again, feeling a bit more comfortable about my job security, my PEOPLE magazine arrived, my ongoing birthday celebration

5 famous people I would like to meet … Tom Ricketts (owner of the Cubs), Bill Clinton, Elizabeth Edwards, Jennifer Aniston, Mark Harmon

5 movies I like … The Way We Were, Valley of the Dolls, Mary Poppins, Holiday,
Bonnie & Clyde

5 TV shows I like … NCIS, American Idol, Morning Joe, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report

5 favorite toys … Pandora.com, Pogo, this here laptop, my iPod, Airwick Freshmatic

1 comment:

  1. You haven't said too much about your ongoing birthday celebrations... do tell!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.