Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days of Honesty

Day 15 :: Something or someone you can’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it Caffeine! I need my red cans of Coke every day. If I didn't have any in my refrigerator, I promise you there ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep me from replenishing my stock. Come to think of it, I wonder if I should live without it. After all, headache medicine routinely includes caffeine.

Day 16 :: Someone or something you can definitely live without Madonna. Or Kathie Lee Gifford. About the only two things these two women have in common is how much I cannot stand them.

1 comment:

  1. As I have gotten older, I have a musical appreciation for Madonna. I never thought I would like her.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.