Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10 on Tuesday -- TBR

As the year comes to an end, I find I'm still drowning in books, which is not a bad thing. (Except for the ones I have to return to the book club because I didn't return the little response form in time. That's very bad. I shall do something about that today.)

1) Huck by Janet Elder non-fiction (PUPPY!)

2) Street Player: My Chicago Story by Danny Seraphine autobiography

3) Blonde Ambition by Zoey Dean novel

4) Till the End of Tom by Gillian Roberts mystery

5) Nightmare in Napa by Paul Larson true crime

6) Good in Bed
by Jennifer Weiner chick lit

7) The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes chick lit

8) This Charming Man by Marian Keyes chick lit

9) The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien fiction

10) Herb 'n Lorna by Erick Kraft fiction

2 comments:

  1. I loved Good in Bed! There's a sequel to it too, can't remember the name off hand though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a couple of the books. Now I can't wait to read Huck.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.