Monday, August 30, 2010

August Happiness Challenge 2010 -- Day 30



Jackpot! My new office really has a great view: Millennium Park and Trump Tower. And to think I actually told my boss I'd swap this office for a smaller one with no window if it would help keep peace within the team. (One of the art directors was upset that there weren't enough wall offices available for her to get one.) I'm so glad he didn't take me up on it. This office is going to be a great place to observe the fall colors and the Christmas lights.

5 comments:

  1. As I read this, a tv show and song came to mind..."moving on up".
    Enjoy your view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet view! You'll have to post lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. However will you get any work done? I have no view to distract me and I still can't get motivated. If I had interesting things to look at and watch I would probably end up fired :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll take lots of photos. I have brick wall out my window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...what a great view...i view a parking lot!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.