Thursday, July 01, 2010

Last Clean Me of June

Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

I'm continuing what I started. I'm actually using the colognes I rediscovered and rescued from the linen closet. What's the point of hanging on to a fragrance if it's going to languish in the dark? I had a padded envelope in a bag hanging on the door knob. I have been adding little things for Operation: Shoebox to the bag and last night I packed the goodies inside the envelope and today I'm sending the soldiers 4 sample-size tubes of toothpaste, a 4-pack of tampons, and some facial wipes. And last night, when the grocery delivery guy arrived, I sent him away with another shopping bag of shopping bags for recycling. (Am I the only one who has an unending and constantly replenishing supply of plastic bags?)

I love having you all cleaning along with me. It helps to know that my issue is less embarrassing and more universal than I thought! Plus, knowing you're out there helps keep me honest. So thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the bags, even though I regularly use my own cloth bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope (i will) to get into the laundry room this weekend...oh my what a lint ball mess is in there!! also have a large bag of plastic bags to get rid of and .... alum cans for the church!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend was just talking about making up gift packages to send overseas.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.