Monday, July 26, 2010

He's not evil. He's just ... Reynaldo.

Yes, his bad behavior has been documented more than once on this blog. Yes, I suspect that he is the inspiration for those Allstate Mayhem commercials. And yet, I can't emphasize enough that my Rey-Rey is not a bad cat.

My 10-year-old nephew and I have discussed this at length and conclude that since he doesn't mean to be bad, he's not bad. We are convinced he doesn't think he's bad because he doesn't think, he just does.

And he's very affectionate, which makes him easier to endure when he's in active mode.

2 comments:

  1. Awww... I agree, he's not bad. He photographs well. Very handsome.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.