Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Clean Me for Monday

Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

It's been in the 90's every day for more than a week. Do I really think I'm going to be wearing my Cubbie fleece anytime soon? I know my long-sleeved cardigans belong on hangers in the big closet in the den. But the den is closed off and HOT because I don't have air conditioning in there. The result is a stack of clothes on top of the clothes hamper in my bedroom that actually makes it hard to lift the lid.

So I spent the less than 15 minutes it took to put things in their proper place. And it makes a difference. I just need the will to DO what I say I'm GONNA DO!

1 comment:

  1. But it makes such a big difference when everything is in its proper place. I did the whole Zen space thing in Bloggingham this spring. I am amazingly more relaxed.
    (or maybe that was the beach trip...)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.