Thursday, July 22, 2010

201


That's my total cholesterol. Ideally it should be less than 200, but for me, with my history, this is a reason to rejoice. My HDL is 56, which is OK (less than 40 is bad; over 60 is good). My LDL is 131, and it ideally it should be less than 129. So in all my scores weren't bad. Certainly not as bad as they have been.

Had a variety of tests to assess my risk for stroke, heart attack and osteoporosis. The results will be in within the next two weeks. It wasn't a fun way to spend a morning, but it wasn't painful, either. And it was the wise, grown-up thing to do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm due for a physical too-despite the fact I have no insurance.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.