Monday, May 31, 2010

Clean Me


Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

What was so great about October 2009? I don't know, either, yet for some reason I hung onto a lot of unused bank solicitations that all expired then. Welcome to shredder, bank solicitations! I also recycled dozens of train and bus schedules that were either expired or duplicates. It didn't make a big difference to the way this place looks, but it was a good use of my time -- spent watching the ball game, anyway -- and as I ran the bag of papers down to recycling bin I felt as though I'd accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.