Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Too cute!


This morning I walked to work behind a mom and daughter. In one hand, Mom held a Hello, Kitty backpack. In the other hand she held her little girl's fingers. They were in deep discussion about something. It touched me to see the rapt attention they were paying to one another, and how seriously Mom seemed to take her daughter's input.

The little girl -- about 5, I guess -- caught sight of me and kept stealing glances of me in the store windows we three were passing. I think she was scandalized because I was drinking Coke for breakfast. And she should be. Shame on me!

2 comments:

  1. That is sweet. And is it any worse to have Coke than a coffee with cream & sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.....very sweet.
    My vice is that rich French Vanilla creamer in my coffee. Just as bad.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.