Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Want Wednesday


This week's question is:

What type of charity do you want to run?

I would love to care for stray and feral cats. On winter days like this one, I worry about them sooooo much. Is it hard for them to navigate on short kitty legs through the deep snow? Where will they find food? How do they stay warm? (Oh, please don't crawl up under the car hoods!)

Also, while I can be very, very short-tempered with bipeds, I am somehow endlessly patient with critters. So in a perfect world, this would be my calling.

To play along yourself, click here.

1 comment:

  1. My cat was a stray. We had another stray that we lost last year, and tried to take in a third stray but he was too sick and didn't make it long enough to be a pet.

    I bet the winter months are hard for all the homeless critters out there.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.