Wednesday, February 03, 2010

But I'm trying to lower my cholesterol!




You Are Chicken Fried Steak



You are bold and fearless. You tend to think big, and that includes eating big.

If you're going to go out to eat, then you're going to order something amazing. No salads for you!

You live in the now. You figure the future is uncertain, so you might as well just make the best of today.

You don't believe in moderation or holding back. You just go for it, consequences be damned.



I first discovered this "Blogthing" over at Endomental.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:37 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.