Saturday, February 13, 2010

Busy doing nothing


Let's see now ... I had a sit down with my accountant, during which I handed off that big gray envelope of 2009 tax documentation. Then I took a nap. Then I got a pedicure (that pinky-purpley glob is Avon Spring Fling) and picked up a prescription at Walgreen's and bought cute but incredibly cheap ($2.75!) black and white earrings at Claire's Boutique. (LOTS of Alice in Wonderland tie-in tschotskes are already on display.) Then I took a nap.

My back aches. My nose is stopped up. I am exhausted. I hate missing workouts because I practically have to move my tummy to admire my Spring Fling pedi. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. It does sound like you've got stuff done, at least more than I got accomplished yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.