Saturday 9: I Think We're Alone Now
1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with? It changes. This week it would be Robert Downey Jr.
2. Have ever dated a good friend? No. Though almost every time I have endured a break up, the guy says we should remain friends. I always say no. Regardless who the gentleman is, he maintains it will work. And it never does.
3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like? "La La La" by Bobby Sherman. It's a nightmare. And I am frighteningly drawn to it.
4. What is your favorite tear jerker movie? So many! I guess The Way We Were is the ultimate one for me because there aren't many characters whom I relate to, whom I so understand, whom I get, like Katie Morosky.
5. What about yourself makes you least secure? The whole physical combo platter which can be described as "fat and fifty."
6. Do you believe in destiny? I don't know. Sometimes.
7. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view? Anything related to smoking. I can't believe anyone feels they can justify it.
8. What are 5 things you don't care about? (1) Tiger Woods, (2) Avatar, (3) the IL gubernatorial primaries -- no matter who wins, he will be better than Blago; (4) college sports; (5) NASCAR
9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren't sure if you were seducing or being seduced? Yes.