Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Alpha Meme

My roommate and I once: had cookies and milk before bed. Since moving out of my parents' home (where I had my own room), I have never shared living quarters with anyone. So I am referring to a weekend getaway to Vegas about 3 years ago. My oldest friend and I were staying at the Riviera, and they actually had cookies and milk on the room service menu. I thought that was neat.

Never in my life have I: had a roommate

High school was: yucky!

When I’m nervous: talk (even) faster.

My hair: is thick and healthy … and I'm glad.

When I was 5: I had three great loves -- my Lassie dog (a plush toy who now resides in my closet), Billy (the "boy" next door who was a mere 22 years my senior), and Little Joe Cartwright (Michael Landon).

When I turn my head left: I see my bathroom.

I should be: doing a little housework instead of blogging.

By this time next year: 20 pounds lighter. (I am so gonna lose that weight!)

My favorite aunt is: my only aunt. I owe her an email.

I have a hard time understanding: The Obama Birther Controversy.

You know I like you if: I spend time with you (on the phone, online or -- gasp! -- in person). As I get older, I'm more selective about who gets into my life.

My ideal breakfast is: eaten out so I have no preparation and no dishes.

If you visit my home town: be sure to stop by Five Guys for a burger.

If you spend the night at my house: you'd better not be allergic to cats.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: a squirrel who talks and wears goggles.

I shouldn’t have been:
so lazy about my exercise and daily diet.

Last night I: thoroughly enjoyed that extra innings Cubs win.

A better name for me would be: Lazy Bones (sleeping in the sun, how you 'spect to get your day's worth done?)

I’ve been told I look like: Julie from The Love Boat.

If I could have any car, it would be: chauffeur driven and valet parked.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:28 AM

    I wish I had your hair! Mine's thin and falls out thanks to my thyroid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers this week. Have a wonderful Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your car. Who cares what it is if you don't have to worry about driving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I thought of your ideal car! That's perfect. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so with you on the You Know I Like You If - although I prefer your description of "selective" as you get older - all this time I thought I was just being too lazy to bother ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.