Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. He was a gentleman and a scholar.

2. The cool night air, so I can sleep with the window open, is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is related to John and JQ Adams -- isn't that neat?

4. I can't say I miss Michael Jackson one bit, to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving -- trite, but true.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my nephew, who is imminently huggable.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to vegging, tomorrow my plans include vegging and Sunday, I want to veg!

To fill it in for yourself, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about not missing Michael Jackson.

    Vegging is a great weekend plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love your answer for #1. And I agree with you about Michael Jackson, too.

    I always love vegging on the weekend, but unfortunately I won't be doing much of it this weekend. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.