Sunday, July 26, 2009

8 Tubes of Mascara


That's what I just threw out. I have no idea how long I've had some of them, which is dangerous when it comes to something I wear so close to my eyes. That's not why I did it, though. I got tired of wasting time every morning, opening a tube and finding it was dried up or otherwise unusable. Finally I figured the best way to solve this problem was to sit down, go through them, and actually DISCARD the old, dried up or empty mascaras.

Yes, you may alert Mensa now.

Now I'm moving on to the eye shadows.

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea why I keep crap like that around. I think I feel like it's throwing money away but hell, if it's dried up, get rid of it!

    Good for you! You're my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attagal! Feels good to get rid of some of the junk, doesn't it? Much healthier for your eyes and skin, too.

    Next up after eyeshadow: Lipstick!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.