Friday, May 22, 2009

Let's Hear It for Me!

It's only the 22, and I have already met my exercise goal of 13 workouts in May! I'm celebrating, toasting myself with a mimosa, because I deserve it. I feel very accomplished. I will surpass my own fitness goal and when I weigh myself at the end of the month, I am confident I will weigh less than I did at the beginning.

I'm also celebrating that it's been easier than I dreamed it would be. In the recent past I allowed myself to be confused by all the information out there. (Are carbs good or bad? How much protein do I need? Is it fat or trans fat I must avoid?) If I had understood how simple the basic tenants really are -- move more, eat less -- I would have done this ages ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.