Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Is it OK that I find this funny?

So Miss California -- you know, the inarticulate lass* who claims that mean homos cost her the Miss USA crown and then went on to champion the rights of "opposites" who want to marry -- may lose her crown. The sanctimonious girl who has turned her stumbling, bumbling response into 15 minutes of Religious Right fame kinda sorta lied to pageant officials. Seems she forgot to tell them she posed topless. Then, when a half-naked photo appeared online, she said she posed only once, as an audition for the Victoria's Secret catalog, and there were no other topless shots of her out there. Until more surfaced.

Gee, Miss California, I believe you shouldn't lie to pageant officials to get a shot at the Miss USA crown. Let me put it in a way you'll understand: I think that I believe that a person should tell the truth. No offense to anyone out there but that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be between a beauty contestant and her pageant.

Dumb ass.

*Here's the quote from her televised pageant Q&A. She's a rambling idiot, and what's worse, she's not aware that most Gay Americans cannot choose whether or not to marry. "I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage and, you know what, in my country and my family I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anyone out there but that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be between a man and a woman." It's possible that she lost not because of her views, but because she's a shitty public speaker who can't construct a logical, coherent answer under pressure.

3 comments:

  1. I did not know about the photos. You have GOT to be kidding!
    From now on I'm coming here first for up-to-the-minute news updates.
    Who knew???!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post and totally agree with you! What irritates me is that people have listened to her as though she's a credible voice for the Religious Right. She's a kid, and an idiot at that! Not to mention a liar and whatever else she reveals about herself as more of her past surfaces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did The Donald make his decision yet??

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.