Saturday, March 28, 2009
Saturday 9 -- Inside the Actor's Studio
The host of the famous Bravo series, actor, professor and host James Lipton asks actors these 9 questions (among many others). Today we will ask you those questions!
1. What is your favorite word? "Deuteronomy." It's fun to say. (Go ahead. You know you want to.)
2. What is your least favorite word? "Affect." Or maybe it's "effect." You see the problem. That's why, in writing, I try to use "impact" instead.
3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Water. Showers, baths, swimming pools, the sea ... I love them all.
4. What turns you off? Bullies. I hate bullies. Pick on somebody your own size, why don'tcha!
5. What is your favorite curse word? "Fuck." Really, it's all purpose and universally understood.
6. What sound or noise do you love? A cat's purr.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Eww! The noise you hear when you're unfolding a new, flat moving box and the cardboard scrapes against itself as you insert tab "A" into tab "B." Ick! I've got goose bumps right now, just thinking of it. I may never move out of this condo, just to avoid that noise.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Pet sitter. I like critters.
9. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome, my child!
To play along yourself, visit Saturday 9: Inside the Actors Studio.