Sunday, February 01, 2009

Saturday 9 -- Going to Pot


1. When was the last time you smoked pot? There hasn't even been a first time I smoked pot.

2. What do you think is your biggest weakness? Lack of self-discipline.

3. What is your biggest fear? Being in a plane crash.

4. Is there a particular goal that you’d like accomplish this year? Getting my household organized.

5. What do you miss most from your youth? MY WAIST!

6. What is your best physical feature? My dimples.

7. Are you very confident? Professionally, yes. Personally? Not so much.

8. Tell us about the last time you were drunk. It's not all that interesting. Met a bud for drinks after work and pounded a couple back a bit too fast. It wasn't smart, but it felt terrific. The thing of it is, it was so cold that night that the buzz wore off before I got in my front door.

9. Have you ever cheated on a lover? No.

Saturday 9: Going to Pot

1 comment:

  1. "Lack of self-discipline" must be a joke answer. You seem like you have your life totally together. Dimples? Aww...cute.

    I have completed your interview of me here. They were great questions and fun to answer.
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.