Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas songs!


This week's Give Me Five is devoted to "favorite holiday songs." I'm listening to my Christmas playlist right now, so what could be easier?

1. Sleigh Ride by Andy Williams*
2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland
3. Merry Christmas, Baby by either The Boss or The King (I love 'em both)
4. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) by Barbra Streisand
5. River by James Taylor

To play along yourself, or to see how other bloggers responded, click here.

*11 months out of the year, I give Andy Williams no thought whatsoever. But between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I demand Andy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I forgot about James Taylor's The River. It's lovely. Too many songs to choose from, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot about the Boss...how'd that happen??
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:58 PM

    good list, it is hard to only pick 5 and on everyone's list...I found ones I had forgotten!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.