Monday, October 13, 2008

Sending my mind to the happy place



I'm having a rather rough day here at work, so I'm trying to calm myself on this unseasonably warm (77ยบ) autumn day by dreaming of a white Christmas, and the gifts I ordered for my best friend.

He took his family to London and Paris for Spring Break, and I'm giving him/them mementos of that wonderful trip that are suitable for hanging on their Christmas tree.

These glass ornaments were hand-crafted and hand-painted in Austria. London, especially the subway, was what impressed his daughters most, so I'm happy to see "Mind the Gap" on the London one.

5 comments:

  1. The ornament is lovely. It would have been lovelier to be beating the cubs instead of the dodgers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that your day got better and that you will have an even better evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YASMIN -- You stop by here and leave the nicest comments. I have tried to find your individual blog but I can't. Please leave the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:54 PM

    I like them, where'd you order them from?

    www.silverneurotic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Silver, it's a website called NYCwebstore.com. They have ornaments and mementos from cities all over the world.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.