Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Tunes #8


Pick a music related word and do a google image search.
Post the picture the captures your eye the most and three songs that relate back to it.


This was fun, and easier than I thought it would be. I did a search for the word, "Pop." The image above was the one that captured my fancy, and here are the songs to accompany it.

"Missing You," John Waite
"Another Night," Aretha Franklin
"This Love," Maroon 5

For more about Tuesday Tunes, or to play yourself, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's cool, and I misunderstood and posted three pictures! OOps.


    And that piece of art really does fit "Missing You!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that picture reminds me of a video for an Alan Parsons Project song.

    Love the Waite song!

    Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.