Thursday, August 14, 2008

DAY 14 -- August Happiness Challenge

OK, it's True Confession time. One of my most shameful guilty pleasures is watching Nancy Grace on CNN Headline News. She's abrasive, obnoxious and about as real as a $3 bill. Yet, like professional wrestling, she makes damn fine television. Once I tune in, I cannot look away, and I am entertained. (I wish they'd quit running promos for Glenn Beck's show during hers, though. There's something disturbing about him that's downright skin crawly.)

1 comment:

  1. when I was getting court TV back in the days I always watched her too. It was a guilty pleasure for me too!!! Ha HA HA!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.