Friday, July 04, 2008

Friday Music Memoirs #2

Happy 4th of July to all of us here in the USA! And to celebrate:

Top 5 songs/and or albums that have America in the title.

Wings Over America -- Paul McCartney and Wings

Breakfast in America -- Supertramp

America the Beautiful -- Ray Charles

Living in America -- James Brown

America's Greatest Hits -- America*

*OK, I don't know that this is a real album, but I believe it's a really good guess

To play along yourself, or to see how other bloggers answered, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! You did good. The Supertramp song didn't even cross my mind, but could have made my list...if all my songs didn't have the same name, I mean.

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Wings! Happy 4th to you and thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Supertramp! Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doh, I totally forgot about Supertramp. :o (facepalm)

    Nice list. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.