Monday, June 02, 2008

Serious and stupid, all at once

Hi, I'm a Hormone Hostage. My good mood turned dark this afternoon at about 4:00, and now, hours later, it's no better.

I know it's PMS. I know it's not "real." I know it will pass.

But I miss my best friend. I want to talk to him soooo much. Where are the Cubs? I want the baseball game to start NOW, not two hours from now. Why must they be in San Diego, playing a late night game when I need them to distract and entertain me NOW?

This is depression. It hurts. I hate it. I just want to take a nap … to sleep until this sad, sad feeling goes away. But I must remember, it WILL go away.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.