Monday, June 30, 2008

Manic Monday #14

What sound or noise do you love? A cat purr.

What sound or noise do you hate? You know the sound when you assemble a brand new moving box? The way the cardboard sounds against the cardboard? I get goosebumps just thinking of it. I may stay in my condo forever, just to avoid that noise.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Pet sitter.

What profession would you not like to do? Food service.

This kinda reminds me of that survey from the end of Inside the Actor's Studio on Bravo. Except it's missing the question about God -- "If Heaven exists, what would like to hear God say to you at the Pearly Gates?" My answer to that would be, "Hi, Honey. Welcome!"

To play along yourself, or to check other answers, click here.

2 comments:

  1. My brother hates the sounds of cotton. I will have to ask him about cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your #1 answer is the same as mine :)

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.