Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday's Feast #32


Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting? Nine. My writing is distinctive and kinda pretty.


Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers? If I've got time, I prefer baths.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched? Valley of the Dolls. Deliciously awful.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life. Classic Coke. I'm sure it would be easier to lose weight if I could cut back and switch to water.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to? Piano. No, guitar. No, piano …

For more information, or to serve up your own feast, visit Fridaysfeast.com.

8 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with the piano and guitar... those are my two favorite instruments to listen to!

    Nice feast... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:27 AM

    Love your dessert:) Nice feast! Happy FF! Mine is HERE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great reading your feast.
    Have you decided on the dessert yet? LOL!

    My friday's feast is ready for you at:

    Laane on the World

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, never heard of Friday's Feast. May have to pop over there and join in because I don't want to think much about a post today anyway! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, it's hard to decide on the best instrument!

    Nice feast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah...Coke...what beats that??? mmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piano and guitar for me, too.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally with you on the Dessert!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.