Monday, December 17, 2007

Manic Monday #6

What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening? I like taking it slooow. A nice, leisurely meal in a quiet place. Lots of good conversation. Add a little subtle flirting. Then back to his place for some not-so-subtle flirting, and to enjoy what happens naturally.

Imagine you had to take part in the winter Olympics. What sport would you do? Luge! I love sleds.

What's something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? When the driver stopped at the red light is so intent on making his "right on red" that he begins creeping into the intersection without noticing the pedestrian in the crosswalk, IN FRONT OF HIS CAR. I can't tell you how many hoods I've pounded in self defense. And it's not a fair confrontation -- a ton of steel vs. a 5'2 Gal.

You have just read this week's Manic Monday. For more information, or to play yourself, visit 

3 comments:

  1. No one but me ever stops for pedestrians around here, it's pathetic.

    Hmmm, it's a snow day--no school, you'd think I'd be less ranty than your answer and mine...

    ;-)
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate when people do that too. Have a happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a similar problem here in the UK, with people stopping on pedestrian crossings. It makes me so mad! Happy Monday.

    My MM is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.