Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's Feast #26

Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.
My word comes courtesy of my 9-year-old nephew. "Hospitician." He explains this is what he's going to be when he grows up. A hospitician is "someone who helps people by working in a hospital." It can be, but doesn't have to be, a doctor. A hospitician can also help people by "reading xrays and looking through a microscope."

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?
"River," a Christmas song written by Joni Mitchell. "I wish I had a river that I could sail away on …"

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
To have a wonderful time watching that aforementioned nephew and his older sister enjoy their gifts. And then to relive each moment of it with my mother -- their doting grandma -- before we go to bed Christmas night.

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
Licorice throat lozenges ("Throat Discs") remind me of my late grandfather. I miss him.

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
Tori Spelling. She annoys me.

For more information, or to whip up your own feast, visit www.fridaysfeast.com

10 comments:

  1. That is a cool word there, hospitician. :D

    Serena
    ChatnChill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your appetizer, that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:52 AM

    Hospitician - I love it! Thanks for the smile & have an excellent weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, hospitician should be in Webster's. And I'll agree, Tori Spelling can't act. Eww!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that word! Your nephew sounds like one smart cookie! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your salad and main course are wonderful. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hospitician - that's sweet. Bless him. Kids say the funniest things, don't they? Have a great weekend!

    My Feast is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tori Spelling is pretty annoying, I'll have to agree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Feast Day. Great dessert. I knew Ryne Sandberg wouldn't be on the list of druggies. Old School Class Act.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to hear this "River" song -- it keeps coming up and I don't think I know it.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.