Sunday, October 07, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings #12

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Cluster :: headache
  2. Announcement :: morning announcements over the old PA system at my high school
  3. Respect :: Aretha
  4. Incident :: "There were incidents and accidents, there were hints and allegations." (Paul Simon)
  5. Accordion :: "Lady of Spain"
  6. Drunk :: Ow! Hangover!
  7. If :: " If I fell in love with you, would you promise to be true?" (Beatles)
  8. Dexter :: Showtime series (I keep meaning to rent the DVD)
  9. Wedding :: singer
  10. Gambling :: boat
For more information, or to play along yourself, visit Unconscious Musings.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you are able to keep this G-rated, b/c I my muttering after cluster ain't headache.

    And yes it's okay to like Stachio b/c he's cute, but I think you would like Blacky in person- she is tough.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.