Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday Special #5


~This Past Week Did You...~

1. Have anything exciting happen?
Reconnected with my best friend after about a month. I missed him!

2. Buy anything new (and I don't mean groceries)?
THAT GIRL: Season 3 on DVD. I loved that show when I was a little girl,
and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Seasons 1 and 2.

3. Go anywhere special?
Dinner and a play with my former boss/longtime friend.

4. Discover a new restaurant?
No. Just the opposite. Before the play (#3), we met at Italian Village.
It's been open since the 1920s, making it
the oldest Italian restaurant in all of Chicago
(and one of our favorites).


For more information, or to hop aboard, visit The Saturday Special.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:40 AM

    Morning! Loved your answers to the SS. I used to love watching "That Girl" with Marlo Thomas. I didn't think anyone else remembered it but me.. LOL! Have a great week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... That Girl!! I'll have to keep that in mind for my sisters for upcoming birthday presents! We always loved that show.

    Sounds like you had a great week, this past week. ;-)

    Especially # 1!!

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.