Sunday, August 12, 2007

Google Search Meme


Callista tagged me for my first-ever visual meme!

Here are the rules:
1) Go to http://www.google.com/
2) Click on Google images
3) Type in your name and search
4) Repost the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.
5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people.

This was certainly a surprise! There's someone out there with my exact name who literally hangs around in caves. I suppose we may be related, but from this angle she doesn't look familiar and I see no family resemblance.

I Googled images for just my first name, but forgot to turn on "safe search" and certainly got an eyeful. There are gals out there enjoying far more daring personal lives than this one is!

Now for my five tags:

Book Mama
Jenny McB
Cupcake
Kwizgiver
Mo

2 comments:

  1. I did it and it was amusing!Thanks for the tag, now I really have to get a life and get off the computer for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Glad you enjoyed doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.