Saturday, February 23, 2019

Photos I found when looking stuff up

Discovered when working on my Oscar blogathon post. Here are Natalie Wood and her new hubby, Robert Wagner, demonstrating their domestic bliss for a fan magazine. What the hell is going on here? Are we supposed to believe that Nat called out, "Hey, RJ! I'm perched on the ironing board, with our poodle. Let's make some phone calls!"


From the ridiculous to the sublime. While reading about the passing of Lee Radziwill, I came upon JBKO photos I've never seen before. They were taken in Virginia during the summer of 1945, while the Bouvier sisters were vacationing with their father. Sixteen-year-old Jackie looks so natural in these pictures, taken at least seven years before she met John F. Kennedy and entered history.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.