Tuesday, March 01, 2011

10 on Tuesday

Ten Completely Batshit Things Charlie Sheen Has Said Lately

It's unfortunate that he's unraveling before our eyes. It's even more unfortunate that I find myself unable to look away. I mean, I know he's ill, perhaps bipolar, and likely in a great deal of psychic pain. But unlike repellent Mel Gibson, Charlie manages to be colorful and imaginative. Oh yeah, and completely batshit.

1) "I closed my eyes and in a nanosecond I cured myself."

2) "I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen."

3) "I don't have burnout in my gearbox."

4) "There's a new sheriff in town, and he has an army of assassins."

5) "Funny how 'sleep' rhymes with 'sheep.'"

6) "I'm a veteran of the unspeakable."

7) "I am special and I will never be one of you."

8) "Touch my children and I will eat your hands off your arms."

9) "Borrow my brain for, like, 5 seconds and you'll be like, 'Dude, I can't handle it.'"

10) "I'm rolling out magic, bro."

And, because no mere list of 10 can contain Charlie ...

11) "I have a 10,000 year old brain and the boogers of a 7 year old."

6 comments:

  1. He needs to stop talking. Seriously. Stop. Talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And is it wrong that I giggled a little at his batshitness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am watching the 20/20 interview right now. It is sad beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to rename this to 10 WTF Things Charlie Sheen Has Said because, as I read this list, that's all I could say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sad, isn't it? I'm waiting to hear what Dr. Drew has to say. That, too, may be sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i could say there is hope for this poor soul...but i can't. as one of my daughters says "you can't fix stupid"

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.