Sunday, January 11, 2009

Umcka Cold Care has a new fan

I woke up this morning with a sore throat, which pissed me off. It's SUNDAY. I wanted to have fun today. After all, yesterday started with a trip to the dentist. Doesn't a gal deserve to have fun?

So I went to Whole Foods to see if there was anything I could take to help me feel better. I settled on Nature Way's Umcka Cold Care Soothing Hot Drink (lemon flavor). And I do feel better. I'm still a few quarts low on energy and I can't concentrate on anything very long, but my throat is less irritated.

If it wasn't for the fact that all I got to do today was three loads of wash and set up my new 20" Sylvania TV, I'd be completely happy. But as it is, I still kinda resent that my weekend was weakened by this cold.

4 comments:

  1. Grandma Bucholz always said take a spoon of honey followed by a shot of whiskey every 1/2 hour....after a few hours, you won't feel ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better, Gal. Sorry your Sunday was ruined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope you're feeling better on this Monday morning; but, of COURSE you *are*, as I assume you're headed back to WORK (Murphy's Law #4)

    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna hear more about the Sylvania.

    Hope you're feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.