1. Your MOST overused word or phrase: Probably "fuck." It's not my fault it's so versatile. It can be an adverb, an adjective, a noun and, yes, even a verb.
2. Your BIGGEST expense: Right behind my mortgage there's my Xfinity bill. It covers my landline, my internet/wifi, and cable and just about every streaming service. (Except Paramount.)
3. Your WORST fear: That I will lose my independence.
4. Your BEST memory of Summer 26: In late August I was at Wrigley Field for the Cubs' 150th anniversary. It was a thrill! First the greatest surviving players – including many of my girlhood heroes – came onto the field. Then this year's team won. My nephew and I had such a good time.
![]() |
| The team gave us fans this pin. I love it! |


Even though I was a NYY fan, I did like the Cubs when I was growing up: Ron Santo, Ernie Banks, Fergie Jenkins, Billy Williams.
ReplyDeleteHave you watched Ted Lasso? Your favorite word is Roy Kent's favorite word, too!
ReplyDeleteThe Cub party sounds like it was so much fun. Yes, Ted Lasso...above. You would love Roy. It is on Apple TV. Loved your answers! Have a great day.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
I use the F word too (probably a little too much).
ReplyDeleteGo Cubs! I've never heard of them but I have watched baseballl once or twice.
:o)
Cheers
PM
In my head, I definitely say Fuck or Fucketty-fuck all the time. I have to be very careful at school, though.
ReplyDeleteI was raised without the “bad words.” I couldn’t even say stupid. But I did use a bad word I heard at elementary school from some girls. I said it to a girl and then they went to the teacher. I thought I was calling them stupid in Spanish. Turned out to be closer to f….. stupid😳 Thankfully I was not reported to my parents!🤫 I would have been grounded big time! I learned my lesson🤐
ReplyDeleteI say Fuck a lot too but am trying to do better and not be so vulgar. It's rather hard when I hear my husband say it every morning when he watches the news.
ReplyDelete